ACC offers one of the best recession-proof franchises available.
Discover your potential today
Are you someone with solid business experience who is looking for a credible opportunity that’s professionally stimulating and financially rewarding? One that gives you a high degree of independence and sees you delivering results to clients?
If that sounds like you, you should be taking a very close look at being an ACC Principal. We believe that our business delivers more results than you’ll find anywhere.
ACC consultants help organizations find extra profit by allowing them to save money on everyday overhead costs (indirect costs) such as telecommunications, printing, office supplies, insurance, etc. The more you are able to save a client, the higher fee you will earn. ACC saves our clients money on more overhead categories than anyone else in the industry.
If you’re looking for something a step above ordinary business offerings, consider this:
- As an Alliance Cost consultant you will leverage your past professional experience and build a successful business around your personal strengths.
- You will become part of a collaborative network of consultants with deep expense category expertise and the passion to succeed.
- Alliance Cost’s "no savings, no fee” proposition is attractive to any company, small or large, private or public, for-profit or nonprofit.
- This low overhead, high margin business is recession-proof. Indeed this is a business model that is ideal for the New Economy.
- You can work out of your home – you are an independent business owner.
- There is no large investment in inventory, no long-term leases or leasehold improvements.
- Alliance Cost Containment provides proven proprietary systems, thorough training, continuous follow-up, networking opportunities and support that is next to none.
Alliance Cost Containment Analysts gives you the best of both worlds:
- The freedom and the independence to build your own business
- The support and leverage of a large, market-leading organization.
ACC Analysts are leaders in cost reduction and purchase management. Our clients include household names in a wide range of industries. We focus on the costs that are outside of a company’s core business but which are a necessary part of being in business, for example courier costs, energy, waste management or office stationery.
Truly independent from suppliers ACC Analysts requires specialist expertise in order to deliver the impartial, measurable results that translate into significant savings for our clients. Our partners thrive on repeat business, and enjoy a great success rate in this recession-proof market.
You too can join this great business and enjoy the same excellent returns as our partners.
As an ACC Analysts partner you can leverage your experience, either in sales and business development or your in-depth knowledge of a specific sector, to build your own business. ACC Consultants provides you with a powerful brand, extensive marketing support, comprehensive training, professional and personal coaching and access to the information you need to deliver valuable results for your clients.
As one of our partners, you will work with clients from the initial analysis right through to implementation and monitoring of the savings achieved so you can ensure your effort produces positive financial results for you and your clients.
Focus on what you enjoy:
You can choose to complete projects independently or, like the majority of our partners, you can take advantage of our global network and work with other partners tackling complex and rewarding projects. This means that you can bring in other partners to complement your skills and focus on doing what you enjoy. It also means you can leverage the network and call in the experts you need when your client asks you to reduce cost in categories with which you are not familiar.
Whatever the cost category, ACC Analysts’ network ensures you can access the right expertise to achieve valuable results. It also means that as an expert in a specific field yourself, you may be called on by other colleagues to help deliver key projects.
Click here to, click here to see if you have the right background we will come back to you with an initial evaluation of how well you could fit within the Alliance Cost Containment Network
Alliance Cost Containment invests in your success
Because as a partner you are representing our brand we have a vested interest in your success. That’s why we provide state of the art ongoing professional development opportunities to not only ensure you are a great consultant, but to ensure your business is as successful as it can possibly be.
By Joining the ACC network you get:
- A great value proposition.
- The opportunity to leverage your existing expertise.
- The support of a thriving network.
- The chance of a quick new start
You won’t get a better partnership than an Alliance Cost Containment Analysts. Click here to apply